My boyfriend and I are more than 1000 percent sure that I'm pregnant but were in college and don't think we can handle a baby right now ? Is there anyway I can get an abortion without having to tell my parents because they would most definitely disagree with our decision!

At 17, I don't think so. You need a parents consent and signature at most places. If they don't ask for parents 'permission' then I wouldn't trust they're professionals. They'll find out about the baby in the end anyways so it's best to just be honest with them and tell them the truth.

Arkansas
•Requires parental consent - one parent.
•Allows minor to bypass parent's consent by obtaining a court approval.
•Allows abortion in medical emergency without parental consent.
•Allows abortion in cases of abuse, assault, incest and neglect without parental consent.

That is what it says on a site about abortion laws from state to state. You should tell your parents because they will be support for you and they will find out someday. Have you thought about adoption?

You're obviously not thinking properly! You cannot be >1000% certain. Even HPTests are not >100% certain. How can you be sure without a test?

You don't think you can handle a baby, but can you handle the probable emotional and physical impacts of having an abortion, as well as having to lie to your parents? An abortion will be part of your medical history, and if your relationship comes to an end, this will be something you will have to share with a new boyfriend (or lie to him).

If you know your parents will disagree with your decision, then why go ahead with it? Look to them for support now, and if bringing up a child is out of the question, then you could consider the adoption route which will bring joy to a couple who are unfortunate enough to be unable to have children themselves.

Think ahead a few years ahead to when you are married, and want to have children. You may have difficulties. How is that going to be explained if you have to keep an previous abortion secret?

Take a test now (or at the appropriate time - you have given no critical dates), and find out for sure.

Honestly can't believe I ever asked this question! The whole thought process was to please him. He kept bringing up abortion.You'll never get him to admit that now!

I actually told my mom shortly after this post. The word abortion was never mentioned! Needless to say there's a beautiful four year old lying next to me now. Just as happy and healthy as can be.

I almost feel ashamed for even asking this question.