i just want to no if you loss weight after an abortion %-)

If you have gained weight because of a pregnancy, you can lose some weight that you gained very quickly.

It could take 1-2 weeks for the 'water weight' and excess fluid to leave the body.

I need so advice from you girls and guys (if there are anyothers apart from me). :$
my gf might be pregnant she is only 15.
I work more or less full time but i need some help cuz of us being at a young age, if we were to split up after the baby was born it wouldnt be fair on her or the baby. but she really wants this baby and i did want an abortion at first, but i do love her but i dont know whether it is a good idea to have an abortion and wait or have the baby and take the risk. %-)

Please Help

What does SHE want?

What do YOU want?

She does not have to have an abortion, and YOU do not have to stick around and take care of the baby, you can leave.

This is what happens when birth control is not made a priority in a sexual relationship, pregnancy happens.

Talk to her, and tell her your side of things, but in the end it is HER choice.

im sorry but if he has this baby then of course he has to look after and care for it! its his child! !

in fact ive never heard anything so ridiculus!!!!!!!!!

Well in my opinion if she keeps it then it is my responsiblity, and i dont want to leave her but i just dont know as i am the only one at of the 2 of us tht works and i dont have a family to help and support me, and i dont know if we do decide to keep it but saying tht we are both thinking hard about it. i just need so help and really if she was to have an abortion would it be the best thing? considering our age. and i know tht if she decided to have an abortion cuz it is what i wanted then i know i couldnt live with it cuz i have got the impression from her that she really really really wants to keep it but is having seconds thoughts cuz of me leaving her (which wont happen). please help i am a troubled guy %-) %-) %-) %-)

TECHNICALLY she has the right to abort without his consent of knowledge.

TECHNICALLY he can withdrawal all parental rights and responsibility if he wants....

You need to talk to her and explain that you do not want leave her, no matter what happens.

you should both talk about your feelings and be 100% honest and make sure that she is with you come to the decision together as a couple, and dont try and change her mind if she knows what she wants be there for each other.

Ok thanks for that but we did what you said and talked and we are gunna have it :-D i can't wait to be a dad i just now really really hope it is a boy though lol :-D

congratulations :-D im sure you'll be fantastic! x x x

Thanks alot for all the help you have given me and thanks for the congrats :-D

Congrats and Good luck! Being a teen parent isn't easy, but I'm doing it and it's WONDERFUL!! :-)

Congratulation UK GUY19,

Dont ever give up, keep you chin up, and just keep going no matter what. He will take care of you. Ok, I sound like a mom (I am) He He He... go to classes with her and things like that. Educate yourself and by all means DONT be too hard on yourself. When you see that baby, your heart is going to melt. MANY blessings to you !!!

Hizgrace

"TECHNICALLY he can withdrawal all parental rights and responsibility if he wants.... "

Sorry Clarify - I usually agree with your posts but I don't think the above is accurate. The courts will not legally basterdize a child. If the mother wants to get WIC or financial aid from the government she will need to claim a father - and he will be sought out by the courts to pay support.

The only way that I know of where a man can give up his rights and responsibility is when there is a third party adoption as in a step parent adoption or a agency adoption where both parties give away rights. A man can't just walk away for any old reason he wants. The CHILD has a LEGAL RIGHT to support from BOTH parents.