im 16 and might be pregnant..a week after getting my period my boyfriend and i had sex.. he ejaculated inside of me..could i be pregnant?

Yes you very easily could be pregnant!

Planned Parenthood requires NO parental consent for ANY services, and you may need to get a pregnancy test.

If you need any help talking about options or anything, I am here for you.

so do you think now would be a good time to take a pregnancy test? my periods are irregular.. but i should have it now or like tomorrow. what should i do?

There is a "First response early pregnancy test" which is accurate 5 days BEFORE A period, so it would be a good idea to test now. If it is negative, but your period does not come in 3-5 days, test again =)

If it is negative, and you do want to have sex withough pregnancy, I reccomend planned parenthood for birth control. PP is low cost, or even free in many states =)

omg sorry im asking too many questions its just this is creepy. i mean my boyfriend is being supportive but im freaking out. i just took a pregnancy test..those home ones.. and it reads positive.what do i do!!

Double check that you are reading the test correctly, then make an appointment with a doctor or family planning clinic to discuss your options. Hope it all works out for you.

You do have options, if you truly do not feel ready for a baby then there is always adoption and abortion.

You do nor need parental consent for adoption or abortion services, there are ways to easily bypass parental consent.

PLANNED PARENTHOOD is an excellent resource! Please locate one near you =)

Do you have any questions we can help you with? We are here for you!

I have a similar problem; my boyfriend also cumed inside a week after my period and now im 5 days late. Im stressing a lot over this and I know this could be causing my period to be late, but I'm also experiencing nausea and vomiting and have tremendous mood swings. Can somebody help me? Please?

A WEEK after your period is when you can expect to be fertile, if you have a 28 day cycle!

Hvaing sex anytime during the month puts you at risk! You very easily could be pregnant, please take a test!

If you want info about options etc..Let us know! =) FIRST things first, you should take a test.

I am 15 and me and my bf of 5 yrs have sex on the regular now,i am on birthcontrol but we dont use a condom.Sometimes he doesnt pull out when he ejaculates.For the past month ive had constant nausea,bloating,and cramps in my lower stomach kind of like period cramps.i took a pregnancy test at home and it said negative.could i still be?