I haven't gotten my period since September , it's December now but my stomache hasn't gotten big at all and I just shrugged it off as thyroid or anxiety symptoms . But then I started getting breast discharge . I'm really scared cause I had a baby when I was 13/14 it was really hard for me . My baby boy is the love of my life but 2 kids before 18 is going to be so hard . And once again I don't even 100% know the father . One night stand intoxicated . My families under welfare, I'm under cal works . Well my main concern is will the social workers get involved ? Will they know about the abortion? Will the doctors ask for the babies father ? What's gonna go down at the abortion place ? What questions are they going to ask . My mom can't know . I'm all alone on this . I don't want anyone to know or for anyone to be involved . I live in California . I might sound childish but I just want a quick summary and I need answers quick . Please help

Hey there unfortunately my answer to your question isn't the best ..... You need to have a rental consent for medical procedures to be done if you are under 18.... Also I am worried about your current situation.... By getting intoxicated and not knowing what happened you not only may end up pregnate but also you are at a very high risk of getting std's...... Have you taken a pregnancy test yet?

As a parent I know how hard it is to raise kids young. Many factors are in play here. Your caseworkers, parents, babys sperm donor, your emotions. Problem here is after getting pregnant at 13 and going through the pain ridicule and koy of childbirth I completely understand your reasoning but... as a woman who had an abortion at a very very young age secretly (13) it will always haunt you. The procedure itself mostly but then having to explain the incident when it shows up on medical records maybe not to your family but definitely the caseworker and legal system. Your best option here is to call the caseworker yourself (not going through friends or family) and admitting that you have made another life changing mistake by having unsafe random sex and consider the idea of adoption. I had my kids between 18-24 (3 total) and because their father was 21years old than I my third child was born with serious birth defects. Since I thought we were going to stay together I had a tubal ligation and now after remarrying I cant take back that decision. So with that information in mind let me also tell you that because of the problems we had as parents and going through the hoops of our iowa dhs I could no longer watch my children suffer and placed them up for adoption terminating my parental rights. Although I would love to have another child or simply to be a part of my kids lives now some decisions are final and nobody has the right to tell you that you would be making the wrong choice. Its your body, your baby, and your decision.  Best of luck to you and if I lived in california sweetpea id adopt the baby for you. 

"You need ti have a rental consent for medical procedures to be done if you are under 18"
In most states thats not the case when it comes to abortions, birth control, and /or family planning as long as she has reached the age of consent for sexual relations. She would have to check on California regulations in her case.

As a matter of fact IF she wants the abortion she can go to planned parenthood in california anywhere and its states parental involvement is not required. Its her choice!

I would strongly suggest you don't rush into this abortions can leave deep painful emotional wounds that are very difficult to heal. There are other options other than abortion