I'm 20 and i'm a international student. I'm studying at Nebraska, i would like to know can i have abortion without parental consent?? I'm worried >.<

Teen Abortion Laws

At this time in the United States abortions are legal. However, for teenagers under the age of 18, the laws on abortions differ from state to state. In some states, parental permission is required before a girl under age 18 can have an abortion (however, sometimes a judge can excuse you from this law in a process called "Judicial Bypass"). In some states there may be a 24 hour waiting period from the time you speak to a counselor in a clinic or doctors office, until the time of the procedure.

There is a lot going on now with abortion laws at the state level, as in South Dakota. Nationwide Trends and Key Issues; There is no question that women's fundamental freedoms are at a critical juncture in 2006.

Keep in mind, these laws are subject to change.

Nebraska
The Law: Requires that one of your parents be told of your decision (not give permission, just told) 48 hours before your abortion.
Judicial Bypass - Yes. This is if you are under 18

Over 18 you are considered an adult.  No notification.