Has anyone here ever had an acdf c5-6-7 revision surgery? Eight months ago I had an ACDF to fuse my neck at C5-6-7. The X-rays show movement at that segment so I need revision surgery. I am scheduled for this next month

If the movement is enough to create a false joint, then a second (revision) surgery may be needed. The surgeon will decide what's best based on your symptoms and the results of X-rays, but anterior revision surgery is one option. Bone chips or slices of bone are taken from yours pelvic area and used as a graft. A metal plate may also be inserted along the front of the spine between C5-6-7. I know that there’s a fairly high rate of nonunion with anterior ACDF revision.

Ihad c456 fusion...5 and 6 didnt fuse.. I'm now looking at posterior fusion wiyh bmp.. has anyone ever had this