I am going to have surgery on April 8th. It will be an ACDF c4/5, c5/6, c6/7. I'm going to use cadaver bone and will have a titanium plate. The Neurosurgeon said I won't need a neck brace.

I was wondering if there were others out there who have had the same surgery involving the same discs involved.

How did that work for you?

How much neck mobility did you lose... if any?

Hi, i just had the same surgery done on 8-26-09 as you with cadaver bone & the plate also but have to wear the neck brace miami J at all times but laying or sitting. I think im doing pretty well some soreness in the back of neck, tire easily & some tingling/pain down rt arm but told that will slowly be gone. Im walking 2xs a day, no riding in the car but very short distances till i see dr again on 9-29. How are you doing at this point & was it worth having the surgery, any regrets? Its slow going & i want to be doing more but its only been 2 weeks today so...

I am schedule to have acdf c4/5, c5/6, c6/7, on 3/17 and have mixed emotions, part of me know that I need to have it done and part of me want to cancel surgery and run! The reason is that some days I hae no pain at all and then the tingling, numbness, neck pain and arm pain starts shooting down my right arm. Please give some advice to whether or not you know that surgery is right thing to do or not?