if you go to the docters and have a urine test can they see if yu have a yeast infection aswell. also my testicles have been aching alot,im only 14 is this puberty. i think im also very paranoyed because when im up and about i cant notice anything. i havent stopped thinking about it soo is this maybe me making them ache because i cant stop thinking about it. my docter just said leave it for a few weeks and see if it settles down. :-) please help me :-D

jamiem123, it does have something to do with puberty. I know that you are probably afraid that something is going to happen but if your doctor has checked you out and has asked you to wait and see then I can reassure you that your doctor's diagnosis is probably valid. If you are really worried, you can always ask for a second opinion and go to another doctor, but an ache in the testicles is pretty normal. Is this an ache or is this actual pain? If it is an ache, then what you are experiencing is pretty normal.

hi yeh the docter did just say t leave it for a while and see what happens but she didnt actually feel or look at it at all. its more of an ache but sometimes i will get a slight sharp pain. also recently i have had quite alot of stress because i thougth i had a yeast infection and i had yellow dots so i have been very depressed for a while. also when im up and moving about i cant notice a thing but its when im sitting down thinking about it is when i can feel it. i dont know whether its just mind over matter because i think as what ive been like the bast 3 weeks and going to the docters twice ive feeled very down. so i dunno if im just being paranoyed. also might it just be that things have just got on top of me and i need to relax. ive been feeling my testicles rather alot because im soo worried.

is this anything i should really be worrying about. it reasures me that i cant feel it when my mind isnt on it?