first if i went to a docter and had a urine sample would it show if i had a yeast infection??

also i keep getting funny stinging pains after urinating in the morning??what is this? is there something wrong with me? (i thought it might be a yeast infection cause whenever i pull back my foreskin there is some yellow stuff. it washes of easy enough tho)

and sometimes after going to the toilet when i sit down it seems i dribble a bit. i dont think it is a disacharge as it only happens after i go o the toilet??

please help
i am 14 year old boy

Are you sexually active?

nahh never had sex

masterbate alot thoo....would that play any part??

Hi Jamie,

A urine sample will show signs of infection. It will also show if there is any blood in the urine. I say that because while not likely you could have a kidney stone forming.

Did you tell the doctor about the yellow stuff? Are you sure as to the color? You do know what smegma is and how important it is to keep yourself clean?

Get back to us.

ok because i went to the docters a few weeks ago and she took a urine sample and said it was clear for anything. but im still getting it so i dont really know what it is.

yeh i do know about smegma to keep it clean and easly to roll back and forth. i think it is yellowish and its only appearing under the head of the penis under the ridge is wear it seems to be collecting. i wash there every day to remove it. there int normally alot of it.

what could the dribbling thing be. its only when i like bend over or sit down. i think it is to do with the pressure on my bladder. would this be a sign of a kidney stone?

Good, it doesn't sound like an STD. It was the yellow color that had us with that. As for the kidney stone, I was thinking about the funny stinging pains that you had when urinating.

On the dribbling, it sounds like you're not completely emptying your bladder.

There is a term you might hear called "stress incontinence." It means that when any pressure, such as bending or lifting, is applied to the bladder you "leak."

How long has that been going on?

I would suggest you go back to your doctor and tell them that you're still experiencing symptoms. They should rerun the urine test. It does sound like you have some sort of infection going on.

Good luck. Please keep us posted.

hi...just keeping u dated

i didnt go back to the docters but i have found that im not really getting it anymore. after urinating i have been pushing to try get it all out
seems to be solving it

i am stuff finding yellow stuff under foreskin and on the ridge of the bellend

its hard to wash of

is there any tips you can give cose its very sensitive and cant just scratch it off