Hi was just wondering if anyone could enlighten me on a issue im having. Im 17 years old and bsically over last yearish every now and then when i cough really heavily when my drink goes down the wrong way or im sick (mainly from alcohol) I get this really sharp pain right in the back of my testicles. The pain is really sore but only last like 5 seconds. Dunno whether this is like just because my move up too high? seems to be when im sort of like short for oxygen and gasping anyway.

Im pretty fit in terms of exercise going down gym and playing a lot of sport. Just makes me a bit nervous in terms of cancer or problems with fertility in the future. Ive had it a while so cant be really terrible aha and when i googled it i saw a lot of hernia posts so is this really a possibilty?

Any knowledge would be really appreciated :) thanks  

same problem happens with me ..... its been 5 yrs from the first time it started , it happens on and off . I have noticed it happens more when i am regularly going to gym .... and it seems to happen more if i masturbate more . Ive searched for cancer , harnea and torsion of testicles . I havent visited any doctor . Should i ?

Hi, in reply to your message I also go down the gym and do a lot a physical activities so maybe that is something. Since writing that post I brought it up when visiting the dr about something else. She basically asked if there was discharge which I replied no. I said it only occurs when I coughing really hard not just the usual cough. And she basically said that it's nothing to worry about because it's basically where your nads move up really high and your abbs tense alot and push down on them or something along those lines.

Obviously I don't know about you but if there's no lumps and it's happened for 5 years i would presume it isn't that serious. I also aka about the torsion and she said you would know if it happened. Unbeliavable pain for hours so. Dr could be worth a visit if ur still worried.

Hope this helps you anyway :)