I'm 16 years old and i've noticed when having sex i've had to secure my testicles from moving about. If i don'tsecure my testicles when having sex they move about to much and cause me slight pain and discomfort. Is this because i'm young? Is it even normal?

I've checked for lumps and painful areas but can't find anything. Could someone please give me some direction and tell me if this is serious or not?

Also i've noticed i have alot of forskin compared to others. Again i'm obviously not sure if this is normal. :$

I've searced for answers all over but never found a simple answer. Everything goes in depth and gets me thinking about other problems. So please could you keep your answers simple :-P

Thanks.

It is good that you don’t have any lumps and bumps and that you are having it regularly checked. My balls do move when I have sex and my girl loves when she feels them during sex, especially in a doggy position but I never experience any pain.

As for the foreskin, some guys have more, some less. If you don’t have any problems with your foreskin, if you can retract it normally and it doesn’t cause you nay pain, you are fine.

I can’t help you about this pain during sex. How hard sex are you having? They could be hurting just because they are moving that much. It would be best to talk to an urologist about this who can have a lot and see if something’s the matter although I think not )if it’s always been like that).

i have little bumbs on my ball sack

yes could mean many things, you will have to see your doctor for this, you havent given us any info about it... eg pain, when you found it, where is it located ect.

I'm 16 as well and when i was jackin goff, i feel my left testicle right outside of the ballsack. It's not painfull, but i think it was because the ballsack skin was contracted.

well all mine do is move a bit it feels so weird and first time i noticed it i freaked out lol but than i got along with it i dont knowwhy they do that but im guessing its good because they might be building up sperm or somethin but if some body has bumps than ya they should check with a doctyor immidiatly

ive got the same thing and my doctor told me i tore my testicle its been 2 months and there still hangin pretty low, it kinda scares me but my doctor says its nothing but i have pain now and again so i dont know what too do

been a long time since a reply was added....but im having terrible pains on my right testicle and pain in my stomach. Ive had ultra scans, CT scans you name it, but they still cant find whats wrong.

I feel terrible. light headed from the pain. my right testicle moves around alot and pains from testicle to stomach pretty much continously..

if the doctors cant help who can... this has been going on two years now!!!! :-( not happy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yea i was jackin off vigorously earlier and i noticed my right ball was movin hard but my left one was sucked in. Like my nutskin was shriveled on the left side but on the right side it was like loose and bouncin around when i was working my shaft. Every once in a while i noticed my nutskin has like a red tint to it with a line down the middle. I think that red tint might be cause i used nair to remove the strands of hair that scatter my sack cause its nasty. My balls hurt too sometime. I also think the nut wires inside maybe got twisted inside the sac. I think the scientific term for that is testicular torsion. Idk man i can't help you. My balls move on their own sometimes too. Peace man.

yea i was jackin off vigorously earlier and i noticed my right ball was movin hard but my left one was sucked in. Like my nutskin was shriveled on the left side but on the right side it was like loose and bouncin around when i was working my shaft. Every once in a while i noticed my nutskin has like a red tint to it with a line down the middle. I think that red tint might be cause i used nair to remove the strands of hair that scatter my sack cause its nasty. My balls hurt too sometime. I also think the nut wires inside maybe got twisted inside the sac. I think the scientific term for that is testicular torsion. Idk man i can't help you. My balls move on their own sometimes too. Peace man.oh well

Hi there, if you have testicular torsion, your testicles wouldn't be able correct themselves. Did you get any medical care for that??

I've had two testicular torsions (when a testicle twists around and the sack contracts causing blood flow to be blocked off and causing extreme pain). Right now my testicle is... how can I put it? Spinning around. It's spinning around. It's SPINNING THE f**k AROUND. I don't want another torsion but I don't know what to do.