Users comments and reviews on article Pimple-like Bumps on Penis and Testicles by TaniaT

HELLO,from the last 7 weeks ago till now i noticed a red rash on the head of my penis,i use a cream called CANESTEN and they went but now i have red spots on the same area that the rash was,they did not hurt me or iritate me but i am uncomftable with my sexual activities,i am still using CANESTEN CREAM but they are still there the red spots,can you pls help me about this or give me some advice to do.i am 29 yrs old.THANKS

BEST RAGARDS

I read your article cause i was try'n to put my boyfriends mind at ease that bumps and some pimple like bumps are normal down there sometimes. Nothing to be worried about. He had no symptoms of herpes or blisters "just bump like"- like the article said. But i was wondering. if you knew can girls get pimple like bumps down there that are normal. Do girls ever have pearly papulus?? and not just men.?Pimples and other sort of break outs that aren't tied to an std.???
A response would be greatly appreciated

Of course they can. Women do not get pearly penile papules but they do have sebaceous cysts inside labia that look like pimples with a lot of white (sebum) inside. This sebum is very hard to squeeze out and you should be even trying as they may get infected and grow much bigger and hurt.

I have been having problems with underskin cysts. They are impossible to get rid of. They are also accumulation of sebum and bacteria. They can grow to big and look like an egg and prevent your from walking for a few days. Antibiotics do help, both oral and topical, and the bumps subside and then after some time, they appear again. It usually happen after trauma in the area like vaxing and pulling the vax hard.

What kind of bumps have you been getting?

Well see, ive been with the same man for well over a year now. ON our one year anniversary we decided to go..hmm.. ' o natural'. we've both never had any symptoms of herpes before. If that is what it is.
But the nite or so after that night i had a break out- or pimples it seemed- exactly the same as a normal little zit you would get on your face. He got a little break out to. Im not sure what caused it. Could it of been from lube, sweat, friction and hours of love making ???
Or IS it herpes. Cause now i have another break out of a small cluster of little bumps..pretty much it only happens after we make love, they dont hurt or itch and im in shock when i even see them there cause i cant even feel them. So they SEEM like nothing i tried to educate myself about over the net, in terms of pictures and articles. But i am still VERY worried- Ive had flu like symptoms for a while as has my boyfriend...then again it is flu season here. They dont blister up and leave craters or anything..well not yet..hope they dont. But they dont look so much 'pimple like' as the last ones.
more just ...."shiny bumps" and their to small to notice if there is any fluid in them or not.
Any ideas- or is it time to be really scared???

Well, they don't sound like anything dangerous to me but I am confused about the after-sex-outbreak. I do know a lot about STD's and your bumps don't sound like herpes, or HPV, or mulluscum.

They really sound like sebaceous cysts that normally appear. You didn't say where exactly they showed up. Mine are on the insides of the labia minora, around vaginal entrance but I haven't linked them to sexual activities.

They are just there and it seems they are there to stay :-)

When did the first pimples disappear? Where are they situated at your boyfriend's?

Herpes is blister like, it itches, and hurts, and oozes liquid or blood, and then it scabs. I'm not sure you would have another outbreak so soon.

HPV warts do not go away so soon without the treatment, neither do mulluscum bumps.

It sounds normal to me but to be on the safe side.....you know what to do.....see a gyn or a dermatologist.

Best of luck
Simone

Okay... I AM REALLY FREAKING OUT!
i am 14 and i never had sex before
i masterbate...
i have a lot of white bumps under my penis and on the sides of my penis and on my testicles
is this normal???
i need help
should i get checked or something?

hey i am 14 to and i have little whight bumps around my penis head. and i have never had sex either ,just masterbation. is this normal?

hi i have never had sex in my life but i have these very small pale skin coloured lumps around the head of my penis is that normal

What you're describing sounds like it's probably pearly penile papules, which, as far as I know, are nothing to worry about. They're unsightly but cause no harm. You might want to go to a doctor to get it checked out just to be safe if they don't go away, but i wouldn't worry about it unnecessarily.

Woo!
well after/or during my outbreak i should say. I went to the doctor and got it checked out. Results came back negative.
Good to hear !- But im still not sure what it could of been this this say.
And i STILL can get little outbreaks like those. Ive become really observant also of my male partner. And the bumps that i get are kinda like the "normal" papules that he has on his penis. WHen i looked closer on me , its seems i have them too. The outer lips of my vagina just has this bumpy texture. Not so noticable as to feel/or see them as you can on a male. But there there.Is this normal?hmmm?
I suppose my "pimple like outbreak" was just one of "my pearly papules" just risen?
irratated??
ANy ideas??

Just read this. I have very small shiney bumps on the right side of my shaft and two small ones right under the tip. I don't have any pain or itching or anything in those areas. How can I be sure if these are the sebaceous cysts or if they are herpes. I have not had any unprotected sex. I am very nervous about this problem though. Can someone help clear this confusion up?

hi. I recently had a bad heat rash and i had a bump in the inside of my buttcrack. I was stupid and scratched it and now i can hardly sit down. When i 1st felt it, it felt like a hard piece of skin. Now i am worried. Does this sound like just a cyst or anything from the article? btw i am female and never ever a symptom of herpes.

hello i am 18 i'm a bit freaked out i have these pimple looking things on my testicles and running right up the back of my penis and some around the bottom of the front of my penis and a few behind the foreskin i have been to the docter and he said that it is fine that the penis should look like a plucked chicken i understand i have no harmful.l infection i was jus wondering weather anybody could tell me weather anything similar to wot i have will be past on to the girls i have sex with and i am also very paranoid tht it this is seen weather the girls will think this is something abnormal and that i will need to explain myself any advise will be much appreciated

hello im 18 im a bit freaked out i have these pimple lookin things on my testicles and running right up the back of my penis and some around the bottom of the front of my penis and a few behind the foreskin i have been to the docters and he said that it is fine that the penis should look like a plucked chicken i understand i have no harmfull infection i was jus wondering weather anybody could tell me weather anything similar to wot i have will be past on to the girls i have sex with and i am also very paranoid tht it this is seen weather the girls will think this is something abnormal and that i will need to explain myself any advise will be much appreciated