Hello. I'm 20 years old male and I would like to hear more about possible causes of testicle pain. First I would lie to say that I have never experienced anything similar to this.
About a week ago my testicles started to hurt. I started to experience mild and numb pain in my testicles and I simply don’t know what could be the cause. I have read a lot about varicocele, epididymis or tumor that can be localized in scrotum but I couldn’t feel any bump under my fingers- so I'm really confused now.
Before I contact any doctor over this, I would really like if someone could tell me more about possible causes of this testicle pain.

Although I have never experienced any testicle discomfort or pain, I was very interested to find out more about possible causes of pain localized in this area. That’s why I have read a lot of interesting stuff about this. You probably know that testicles are very sensitive and that even a minor injury can cause pain or discomfort.
The fact that you don’t have any bumps in your scrotum can exclude some conditions that could occur but not all. The causes of your pain could be inflammation of testicle tissue called orchitis that doesn’t cause any bumps and trauma or injury. What ever is the cause, this condition should be evaluated by doctor! Don’t waste any more time!

not to scare you but you might have testical cancer =/

I read before that testicular cancer does not cause pain. Although what I would like, is if the thread starter has fixed his testicle issue and how. I'm having a sharp pain on my left testicle, but it might of just been trapped when I was sitting... but it's very very tender. I'm just trying not to move it.

Hay guys i am 15. Years of age and o have got a pain in my left nut and it id 50% bigger then the right and if i stand up then thw pain will go but as soon as i sot down it will come back agen it has come to so bad that i am sleeping with a pillow im between my legs i am goin to the doctors in the weekend to get it check i will post back sayin what it is if i rember :-)

Hi i have the same prob but its on my right nut and i can barely walk or run and it kills if i touch it with my leg it hurts

I Also have this issue it hurts when i walk im 16 and my left testicle hurts real bad should go in a day i had it before :[

Hey try looking up hydro cells its what i have and the symptoms are similar

This is the second time my testicles have hurt me like this. Very sensitive to touch and its only my right one. Almost like just the backbottom part and top hurt the most (if you know what I mean). Can it be from frequent masterbation?

My testes hurt iv'e got no lump and im really confused and worried what it might be!
anyone got a answer?

im 15 and both my nuts hurt with horrible pain and i dont know why they have bin hurting for two days some people say its because i sit to much so if you can help me out just reply

Im 18 and i have 2 nuts

that is the best post on the thread

Im 12 and my left ball hurts, I'm scared and don't know what to do. It is not swelling, but a little red, Can anyone help me??

Hello all i'm 17, i have a small spot sized lump on each of my testicles now iv'e had them months i mean nearly a year iv'e allready been to the doctors which she states there part of the drainage system of the testicles. She said it's lipiditous or something along them lines complicated medical term, but i don't know how it's spelt for more information id'e like to look it up, as at times i also have the numb pain feeling and it can feel like my testicle is swollen at times, this comes and goes, i don't know if it's anything to do with the lumps but what i do know is it wasn't here before. So i believe she left me in the dark abit didn't go in to much detail or anything so personally i think her diognosis was utter c**p. . .and would like a better respone then she has given me. Any help would be great. >:(