im 14 and recently ive just been having very slight aching in my testicles. its this just because im growing. also is one ment to hang lower than the other. i think they are both the same size?? i can only really nitice the aching when i am sitting down or relaxing but when up and about i cant notice a thing please help.

It could be caused by you going through puberty. It is also common for one to hang lower than the other.

How long have they been aching? Have you checked yourself? Any lumps or masses?

It could also be "blue balls."

If you masturbate often they might just need a little rest.

Don't worry, but keep tabs on it. If they're still sore in a couple of weeks then you might have to get them checked.

thanks for the feed back

yeh my parents said it might just be down to pubert

i havent masterbated for about 3 days

its not really painfull or anything just a dull ache

what is blue balls??

Blue balls occur when you've been sexually excited for a while. Blood flowing into the testicles causes the tissues in the testes to swell. If you don't relieve them, by having sex or masturbation, then it can cause a dull pain or heavy feeling. Eventually it will go away but lots of guys find it uncomfortable.

yehh well during the day i do get very turned on and get quite a few arections. also i havent masterbated for like 3-4 days because ive been so worried....do you think that this is probably not very serious??

You could have also injured your testicles, you know how sensitive they can be. Even just rolling over on them can cause pain for a while. There are lots of things that can cause the aching.

I don't think it's serious. Did you check for any lumps or masses on your testis? If you don't find any then you're probably OK and it's just from puberty.

Try masturbating and see if that helps.

Relax! If it's not better in a few weeks then I'd say see a doctor.

Aching testicles are a hallmark of manhood. Welcome to the rest of your life!

Just kidding. Your testicles will ache from time to time (also, one usually hangs lower than the other--no idea why). I think the most important thing to remember is the difference between an ache and a pain. So long as they ache slightly from time to time, that's normal. If you start to feel pain, then that's a problem and you should get help for that.

It is an ache and not a pain, right?

I'd agree with medic-dan, but don't wait weeks. Wait a few days.

Hi:
I raised two boys, who are now adults. It sure sounds like growing pains to me. Relax if you can. You will experience a lot of aches and pains over the next few years. However, if the ache is keeping you from being able to function normally, you should get some relief by seeing a doctor. It can't hurt to see one anyway. Sometimes people and doctors think that kids are too young to have certain so called serious health issues. This can be a mistake. Go and get some peace of mind by finding out exactly what's going on......Good luck and let us know.

growing pains sound right ar growing right know hes your penis been growing to jest if don,t masturbate for a long some. time in young teen,s is short as 4 day,s
your body well need get some semen out ASAP you well have a wet dream or need to masturbate vary soon if this happens. do get more pain after you masturbate, taking a hot shower go ruing or have ever hat your testicles and also about how big are your testicles do they feel normal to you any way if have any more questions please ask

have good Day

j-save

yehh i have justed relieved myself sooo hopefully there will be some change.

im glad you said your boys have gone through it.makes me feel like not the only one.

i did actually ask my docter about it the other day and told her i way experiencing aching on and off and she said that if it gets any worse or anything to come back.

erm i have checked myself and somethimes one does seem very slightly smaller than the other but i can feel any lumps. i think this might be min over matter because recently ive been to the docters about little yellow dots on my foreskin and then a burning sensation when urinating in the morning.(but i wasnt too worried about that because it was only happening in the morning and my docter said its probably because its acidic.and i did a urine test and nothing showed)

so ive just mastorbated and got some good juice out :-D and now will wait and see.

i can only sometimes notice the aching when im like sitting down or relaxing but when im up and about doing things i cant notice it.

thank you sooo much for all the post....now trying to relax

have good night and get beater soon

j-save

Great News !
You sound so much better. I'm glad that you are communicating with a doctor. Keep talking about what you're experiencing and keep filling us in. You are a great inspiration to parents and teens who are trying to make t thru adolescence. Bravo....

Choke the chicken, spank the monkey... You just need to drain the tubes

I've been getting aches in my testicles for a while now and it happens regular on a daily basis on and off and can last for ages. A while ago I noticed a lump on my left testicle and I went for a scan and the doctor assured me it's nothing to worry about and that they are epididymal cysts. However all the time on a daily basis I have a miserable ache in my left testicle and sometimes in the other too. It doesn't hurt it just aches but rarely on my way to school the ache makes it painful to walk. My step dad is a doctor and he's told me it's the epididymal cysts and my mum is a nurse and she's told me it could just be growing pains but I end up going on google and get very worried and stressed about it and want to be sure as I've had it for a while and it's gotten no better or worse just the same all the time but can last for different periods of time but other than that I am fine thank you.