Over the last week my right testicle has been aching, the ache comes and goes and even some days it may not ache at all, along with this ache my right leg also aches as if like a growing pain. What could this be and should i be worried, could this be the early stages of testicular cancer, this is now starting to worry me. I have no abnormalities on the right ball but there is a slight sensitivity. I have been putting off going to the doctor hope it will just go away and that it may have been caused but a sports injury.... what shall i do????

Help??

Hi! I had some problems with my testicles and I did a little bi to researching and to be honest, I haven’t come across anything that would radiate to the legs.

I don’t think it is cancer as you would probably have other symptoms like an unusual heaviness in the scrotum, a dull ache in the groin or lower abdomen, pain or discomfort (which may come and go) in the testicle or scrotum, tenderness or enlargement of tissue in the breast area and a sudden collection of fluid in the scrotum. Not all symptoms are always present of course.

To ease your mind, it would be best if you saw a doc. Not only that you won’t worry anymore but you will get the proper treatment if something’s happening and I don’t mean cancer as there are many other causes of testicular pain.

Hi to the guest who first posed this question - I have exactly the same symptoms. Reply to this and we can discuss our experiences if you like. Cheers

Guest wrote:

Help??

I just came on the computer to diagnose my pain in my right testicle. You hit it on the spot with your description. My leg is now aching along with sensitivity in my right testicle.

ANyone have any more info on this. WOW I cant beleive this is EXACTLY what I have been feeling the last two days.

If anyone works out what this is can they put some details in here... I have the same thing at the moment, some thoughts were sciatica, trapped or damaged nerve

I don't like going to the doc's, seems like too much hassle.

I noticed a small soft lump toward the back where the testicle is connected to the veins in my righty, after freaking out from Saturday to Monday I went to see my PCP. He stated that he didnt feel a tumor and that it was normal anatomy down there. Since then I am still plagued with leg pain, and stomach cramps now and then that go away. After doing loads of research I think it may be either an infection, varicocele, or worst cancer.

Take the nut let me live!

I noticed a small soft lump toward the back where the testicle is connected to the veins in my righty, after freaking out from Saturday to Monday I went to see my PCP. He stated that he did'nt feel a tumor and that it was normal anatomy down there. He recommended to have an ultra sound, but I thought I was having mind tricks from being worried so much. Since then I am still plagued with leg pain, and stomach cramps now and then that go away. After doing loads of research I think it may be either an infection, varicocele, or worst cancer.

It seems that with this you have one sympom of one thing and not the other and vice-versa.

Take the nut let me live!

Could the leg/testicle ache be associated with either of you doing a lot of driving? Just wondered.

As a travelling salesman, I tend to wear boxers which can ride up the leg when driving and give ball ache! Also, my clutch leg aches too. If I've been in the car a lot (or even just sat in it doing paperwork - not necessarily driving) I can get an ache in my left testicle just by lying on my side.

I have all the above symptoms. Aching Left Testicle, Leg pains. Normally when walking or standing this is OK. However in bed, sitting down the pain is uncomfortable to say the least. Been to Docs 3 times who has now refered me to GUM clinic at Hospital. I just know next time I go to doctors with a cold he will say just lie on the bed and get out your Balls. I don't even need to say why I'm there. Seriously its pretty bad. Does anyone have any ideas ???

Hello guys, I have a the same issue. A pain in the right testicle and leg (behind the knee).

I have had this checked out, and the doc see's no issues. I'm thinking its something to do with my weight (19 stone) and therefore am going to lose weight to see if it resolves the pain.

Cards on the deck! Are you guys overweight, have you put weight on over the last couple of years!

Bazdaa

I am suffering from the same symptoms. I have visited multiple urologists and they all came to the same conclusion, epididymitis & hydrocele. I would recommend getting a ultrasound to verify and diagnose as soon as possible, due to the fact that if left untreated, it can go into a chronic state, which I now have been fighting for 2 plus years. The only means of treatment for me are heat, athletic supporter, and NSAIDs.... which my stomach has a difficult time with.

well ihave been having the same prob and doc said that i have got UTI and have given me some anti biotics and some other medi for it :/ but im not really satsified by the medication he gave me tho :/

Hey guys I have been feeling some discomfort in my left testicle and accompanied by slight leg ache - sometimes behind the knee and sometimes along the inner thigh vein ... it comes and goes ... and I dont know what it is ... wearing a jock strap helps .. been so for the last 2-3 weeks ... dont feel any lumps but feels like a sweeling in the testicular vein ... could this be due to alot of sitting around?

Well it seems like many people have the same problem, I think I might just have the same problem. I think it's because of uncomfortable shoes. I just hope it's not a cancer. For Cancer info visit tc-cancer.com and you will see there a section which will guide you through self diagnosis.

I have just turned 16 and have the exact same problem, discomfort in the right testicle and in the right leg from the knee upwards. It's not really a pain, just a feeling someone had kicked you in the groin lightly.

I have been out of school for 8 weeks and have honestly been on the computer daily for hours on end, it very well may have something to do with too much sitting around as I haven't had anything like this occur until now.