Few days ago I woke up with pain in my testicles. I am afraid that something bad is going on with me. I know that I need to go to my doctor but I am afraid. Is it possible that I have a testicular cancer? Can I get more info about this?

Just because you woke up with pain in your testicles, it does not mean that you have testicular cancer. There are a lot of causes of testicular pain ant the best thing you can do is to go to your doctor. By examining you, he will be able to determine what is going on with you and causing you to feel pain. Testicular cancer is a rare disease in men caused by abnormal growth of cells of the testicle and is responsible for less than one per cent of all cancer deaths. Cancer of the testicles is not a common cancer overall but it is the most common cancer in men aged 20 to 34. It is important for men to be aware of the disease so that they can recognize the symptoms and to treat it. Testicular cancer can usually be treated and cured if caught early. The most common types of testicular cancer are seminoma (made up of a single type of cell) and teratoma (consist of more than one type of testicular cell). In some cases, the cancer can be a combination of seminoma and teratoma. The most common symptom of testicular cancer is a lump, irregularity or swelling in one testicle and surgical removal of the affected testis is the normal treatment for testicular cancer.