Hi! Couple of weeks ago, I was diagnosed with inattentive add, mild depression, and anxiety. I was prescribed Adderall 10 MG, twice a day. with my first dose, I felt happy I could concentrate and understand what I was learning in my classes. After the first couple of days, I felt more depressed to the point where I had trouble getting out bed. In the past, I have had this problem in the past which resulted in an accumulation of absences in my classes. I wasn't motivated at all. I had to force myself so much to study but once I start studying, I can keep studying even though I had a negative mentality. I thought that the adderall stopped working and told my doctor. He doubled the dose but I don't think doubling the dose will help. Any advice? P. S. I researched more about depression and I don't think my depression is mild. If I were to diagnose myself, I would say it is atypical depression

what i could suggest from my friends that they are choosing herbal over pills.one of active anti depressant is saffron extract you can try this for improvement.