Hey guys!
My roommate has a problem… she is on adderall. She has some of the same classes with me and she is a good student. Has anyone any idea what this is. I think his is for depression. Is she addicted?

Hey there,
Adderall is amphetamine. Did you ever hear for extasy or speed… adderall is in the same group, except adderall is legal?! People should for example avoid driving or perform hazardous activities when on adderall, because it may cause dizziness and blurred vision and as other stimulant drugs might hide symptoms of tiredness.
Adderall is not necessary for treating depression, she might be using adderall for studying, I heard that some students do because they have amounts of studying to do in unrealistic time periods… Adderall causes addiction, of course it all depends on how long she is taking it. But adderall is very fast in habit forming… For example after few weeks (!!!) of its usage, physical and psychological dependence may occur, and also withdrawal effects occur, if you stop taking it suddenly. This medication should be stopped gradually.
Does she has problems with her weight? ‘Cos adderall is also appetite suppressant… It works by stimulating central nervous system in increasing certain chemical in the body, which increases the heart rate and also blood pressure and that is how it decreases appetite. Adderall is very dangerous, and might cause addiction. Unless she is treated from narcolepsy or attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity (which I guess she is not, as you said, shje is a good student), she really shouldn’t be taking adderall. Your roommate is playing with fire!!! It might cause her more damage than she is aware of.

I am on meridia now i have been taking it for mabey 2 wks, its not working at all. I want to take adderal to make me lose weight. Any suggestions??

Hello I'm Annabell.. I have been diagnosed with ADD in Feb. I have been taking it since then and i lost 30 pounds.. Its dangerours though, I almost died a few times because of my heart was double beating. I took in too much caffine.

**edited by moderator**

Hi! So, did you get to taking adderall?