I have two questions related to adrenal glands. First I would like to know what the symptoms of adrenal tumor are and secondly what tests are needed to confirm Cushing's syndrome? I believe that my brother has been wrong diagnosed with adrenal tumor. I don't if it is possible, but I think that he hasn't been tested enough. Is it possible that adrenal gland tumor symptoms mimic symptoms of another condition?

It is possible that symptoms of adrenal gland tumor are mistaken for those of other diseases. The thing is that many adrenal gland tumors do not cause any symptoms. They may include symptoms such as: high blood pressure, anxiety, low potassium. Abdominal stretch marks…etc, but they are not limited on them. A for your second question answer is: 24-hour urine sample to measure the urine cortisol and creatinine, Dexamethasone suppression test, serum cortisol levels and saliva cortisol levels.