I feel much stressed lately. My job is demanding, my family too, I ma lack of sleep, I don’t eat well not to mention financial issues. Yesterday on my lunch break I was reading some posts on the net and I figured out that I might be having adrenal exhaustion. Is it possible?

Yes, it is possible! Stresses like a demanding job, raising a family, , lack of sleep, financial pressures, improper nutrition, unresolved emotional distress cause the adrenal glands to produce cortisol. And when we ask our adrenal glands to chronically sustain high cortisol levels, they eventually become fatigued. The resulting adrenal dysfunction not only affects cortisol production, but also impairs the adrenals’ ability to produce and balance hormones like DHEA, estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone and they become 'exhausted' as a result of the constant demands placed upon them.