What are the other possible treatments for Cushing's syndrome beside the surgery? I don’t want to take surgery as an option. Can I chose the treatment or it totally depends of my doctor?

The treatment for you depends on the cause of the syndrome. You have few options beside the surgery. If the cause of Cushing's syndrome is long-term use of corticosteroid medications, may be able to keep your Cushing's signs and symptoms under control by reducing the dosage of the drug over a period of time. However, don't reduce the dosage of these drugs or stop taking them on your own, only under your doctor's supervision. In some situations, when surgery and radiation don't produce a normalization of cortisol production, your doctor may advise medical therapy. They include ketoconazole (Nizoral) and mitotane (Lysodren). Sometimes the tumor or its treatment will cause other hormones produced by the pituitary or adrenal gland to become deficient and your doctor will recommend hormone replacement medications