my ctscan report says that there is a nodular lesion in the left adrenal region,what does that mean

This means there is a growth on your left adrenal gland. The growth could be a tumor, or a cyst from a parasitic infection such as echinococcosis.

Hallo,
If I am not mistaking you are having adrenal tumor. Is this the lesion that you have on your adrenal gland? The fact is that tumor can be benign and malignant. If this is malignant tumor than you need to act soon and consult your doctor about further treatment methods. I think that you will need a surgery to remove the malignant tumor and maybe even your adrenal gland. If this I benign tumor the good thing is that it will not spread on other parts of your body but still you will need to treat this condition. I think that adenoma is most common type of adrenal tumor and it is non cancerous, which is a good thing.