Hi! I don't know what exactly my problem is. I feel tired all the time. Also I started to feel little depressed. I'm worried a lot. I didn't go to see a doctor yet. But my friend told me that maybe something is wrong with my adrenal glands. Please, tell me what are some of the symptoms of adrenal dysfunction?

Yes, it can be adrenal fatigue syndrome. The adrenal glands secrete hormone cortisol, which is very important for our optimal health. Cortisol is helping your body to cope with stress and to fight infection. The common symptoms are: consistently feeling unwell, lethargy, lack of energy in the mornings, mild depression, lower blood pressure and blood sugar and probably sleeping problem.

does it make  you have hot flashes and burping all the time and hurting in chest, headachs and  bloated and gas and can't got to bathroom, not sleeping that much because so uncomfortable. I feel like I am going to die and it does scare me.