Hello Ladies,

Ok, I just got my implanon removed July 30, 2013:-) and of course like every one else me & my husband our ttc (trying to concieve):O. I have done so much research on this birth control til it's not even funny8-|. But I have a very serious question, now this is for the women who have become pregnant!! Are there any of you out there who has become pregnant but DID NOT HAVE A MISCARRIAGE:|????? It seems like every one I have read about who has become pregnant has had a miscarriage!!!!|-O (That is completely heartbreaking & terrible news). That's really heartfelt that the women who wit all this long time to get pregnant or the one who get pregnant fast end up weeks down the line have a miscarriage. How many women out there have ttc and succeded and not had a failed pregnancy.:'( Pleasssssssse someone tell me, there has got to be more positive stories. Please share it with me because now not only am I worried about not being able to get pregnant, (because of this stupid birth control>;)) but i'm also scared that if I ever do that I will miscarraige:-). I've already put it in my head that it will take forevero.O(so know need to buy a billion birth control test%-)).

Someone, anyone, who has advice on this please share with me because i'm already down about this. I have had no period yet or any syptoms yet except for being emotional:'( and that maybe because I've already put so much doubt in my head that I wont get Pregnant.

I wish all you wonderful women much luck!!:-|

I bring good news! My dear friend has had a lovely baby boy after having her implanon out. I think it took around three months but she didn't actually get a period after removal. Baby boy was born about 12 months after the removal of the thing!

I am having my own implant out during this next week with the intention of ttc. I am now 41and 7 months. I have 2 grown up children (23 and nearly 21) and have decided that I want to try again before my time runs out. I imagined that I would keep my implant until the menopause... but hey ho. I have had my implant since October 2007, it was replaced (with great difficulty) in October 2010 and is due for renewal or removal in October but it's coming out next week! I hope to conceive, but with my age and length of time taking contraception, I am not holding my hopes up. If it happens, great. If it doesn't then it's not the end of the world. What will be will be...but I'm hoping!

Omg, thank you so much for giving me such hope and a better feeling about all this. I have been driving myself crazy. Me and my husband are very hopeful it will happen soon now. I know now every women's body is differnt. I wish you so much luck. & I will keep you posted about me.

Hey ladies I bare good news I had implanon back in april 2009 after my son till 2012 april my period started right away when removed , fell pregnant :) June after two periods ' my daughter was born March 11th 2013, ;) healthy !! & I had the nexaplon I'm shortly after but it was making me sick so aug 9th I got it out and I'm actively TTC but this time I've been breastfeeding my daughter not exclusively tho and I haven't got a period yet just wondering is it possible to ovulate with out ur period