After my son is diagnosed as hyper allergic, my wife and I decided to try with air purifier. I have heard for different kinds of it while I was working. Now we want professional advice. Which one is the best and what should I take care of while I buy it. I need list of pluses and minuses so I will be able to choose right one.

There are so many different categories and houses that produce this kind of technology. These days air purifier is something that everyone would like to have, so assortment is quite large. For example, HEPA for bacteria and virus filtration air cleaner is long lasting filter life. This one decontaminates air up to 50% faster than other air purifiers. He’s got excellent filtration and remote control timer with 5 speeds. Minus is that noise level is much improved but still use on high when out of room. Next one could be Enhanced HEPA, gas and odor filtration air cleaner. Then you have HEPA and ultraviolet, carbon air cleaner, HEPA Silent and ionizer air cleaner. There are just too many different air purifers I should mention. The best way is that you talk to producers and explain what you are searching for, and what minuses you can’t handle with. I guarantee there must be right one for your choice.