People usually live in their homes not once thinking about pollution in their own houses. When we say pollution we think on factories and cars, but what about dust, smoking and cooking. I must admit that I havent been thinking about it also until my kid became asthmatic. Now I need a way to clear indoor air. How can I do it? What is the best way?

There are few steps that need to be undertaken if you want to clear indoor air. First is to eliminate or control the source of emission (for example not to smoke at home or in room that is designed only for that). Then you must ventilate rooms a lot and at the end you can take some air purifiers. There are special Asthma Air Purifiers like IQAr HealthPro Plus or Austin Air Purifier HealthMate Plus. It will help you absorbing the dust and other things that could cause inconvenience to your son.