Please help!! I'm desperate for some answers!! :'( I have been sick for a few years,diagnosed with fibromyalgia, PCOS, and several other conditions related to either immune system disorders or endocrine problems. I probably do have some type of disorder because they do tend to run in my family,but my problem right now feels different to me. Usually with the fibromyalgia there are good days and bad days all of which can vary in degree and length of time,but I have not had a good day in quite awhile and if anything I am getting worse and have more symptoms. Aside from the fatigue and muscle/joint aches I have nausea, feel lightheaded,stomach aches, extreme fatigue, all of which tend to be much worse first thing in the morning.Waking up in the morning feels like I'm coming out of a coma or waking up after having anesthesia. The majority of my problems started about 9 years ago when we first moved into our house and over the years my children also seemed to be getting sick often.I didn't make any connections to the house at first but the more time goes by the sicker we are getting me,my children and my husband! We all have similar symptoms. I need to find out if it's something in my house making us sick but I don't know what to look for or how to find out!(One of my thoughts was carbon monoxide but I'm not sure,I have a detector and at this time of year the windows are open a lot ) Anyone know what it could be and where do I turn?!! I would appreciate any and all responses. Thank You. PS There is a giant cellphone antenna which was put up on the next block directly across from my house a few months after we moved here could that be related at all??

me too! I've been sick starting right after we moved into a new house! I never made the connection...i've been tested for carbon monoxide, as well as many immune disorders, etc...finally the doctors are learning towards fibromyalsia. I have many of the same symptoms you are describing...so tired, severe neck pain, headaches that turn into debilitating migranes, dizzy, hard to concentrate. I was perfectly healthy until Sept of 2006 (I moved in August of 2006)...has anyone given you any ideas at all as to what's wrong with u? Please share if they have...I do feel your pain, at times it feels like the doctors think i'm crazy because there is no answer for my pain...and like yours it gets worse and not better. Just know you arent alone...the idea of it being from my water or house here just occurred to me today.

Unfortunately this is a bad thing my mom bought a house and mind you my mother has never been sick a day in her life healthy as a button I mean my mother was and still a strong woman but she stays weak all the time headaches fatigue heart palpatations shortness of breath body aches and this is after she survived a faital fungus desease over three years ago she was a healthy 76 yr old woman until she bought her first home ever six months later she started having facial pain by her sinus turning into bad migrain headaches we were at the emergency roon every night for pain medication because nothing would help her they gave her the strongest medication in the hospital and that did not help we did not know what was wrong with her it took six months to diagnose I felt helpless we couldnt do anything for her I cried it hurted to see her in so much pain and we found out that she had a fungus desease it was eating away her muscle tissue in her face causing her to have the pain and it had made its way back in her sinus and parts of her brain she had to have a surgery every other day to scrape and clean it all out and stay on expensive antibiotics that were 2,000 dollars for a precrsiption I really believe it has come from her home that she stills lives in and she want move because she still gets sick but not as bad as before and I beleive that she has mold living in her house so you might want to have your home checked for mold I just feel it in my heart that it is mold but my family want listen to me but I might have to come up with the money myself and have it tested

Try having your air circulation checked. Many homes do not have fresh air return which will make you sick. you can call a large air company to check with sensors and computers.

By all means have your home checked for mold. There are some types of mold spores that can make you deathly sick. How are you heating your home? Coal stoves, wood burners, propane all can cause someone to react. You need to get a heating company to come to your home. Some may do it for free if it is health related. Oil heat made my friend very sick. They converted to natural gas and now she is fine. You may want to check in your listings or ask someone from the heating company who you would get to check your home for spores. This is important. I have heard of homes being so contaminated by mold that they had to be torn down. Also, do you live in a neighborhood where there might be an industrial park or plant. Sometimes the chemicals that they expell from there can make you sick as well.

I would like to get in touch with you right away. We have the same thing going on and are using a credit card to live in a hotel because we are so sick. We checked everything they recommend. I think it may be electrical magnetic fields. Is there a way we could talk?

naturalmatters.net/article.asp?article=2965&cat=247
megadisc.com.au/index_files/rfsickness1.htm

Check these two sites out right away.

My Mother has been sick from her home also. My parents had a home built in NC almost 3 years ago. She has been complaining about an odor since day one. In the begining everyone said it was just new home smells & air out the home and it will go away. She now still smells something that takes her breath away when she returns home. She is fiine when she is out of the home. She has had the home tested for mols & the results were a common, mild mold that "should not make her sick". She says the odor & symptoms are worse after it rains. She does not, and cannot move. I wish we knew of someone that could find what was making her sick. They did have a central air filter-hepa, electronic air cleaning system put in. She says she feels worse, not better. I am so desperate to help her. I am in VA. She is in NC. Any suggestions or advice is welcome. Thank you!

Your mom needs to contact her heating/electric supplier. They will come and do an examination on her home. She can also notify the fire department and they will check also.
Call the Department of Environmental Services, actually i would contact them first.

It can be too many things. Lots of the tests that I have had are negative for any real findings. Radon can be the issue and other natural problems. I have just found a site that had the list of nearly all of our issues....My toddler is experiencing it too. WHat sucks even more is that more I push for answers the more I think they look at me as some sort of mental case or hypo! I can't suffer much longer. So the site was all about having aninfection from having some sort of a worm or other invasion of a pest. I have read lots & it fits. It took me nearly 8 months to find something that fit nearly all our symptoms. Now all that I can do is hope that they can find out if it is so. Of course everyone looks at me like I have 6 heads but I am only suggesting it is possible. I have been to 3 lakes, 2 rivers & 8 pools in the past year. It seem like when I moved us into the house all the symptoms really started coming to the surface. Has anyone been thru testing for this or heard of this possibility?

What troubles me is that many cases it was too late. By the time they found out it was the autopsy after years of suffering. I am not trying to scare anybody but many doc's are lazy or just don't see it possible. My doc has treated me for years and constantly blames my other condition for it but why is my toddler also experiencing these same exact things? Nothing I do has helped me get closer to an answer, either way. At least rule it out if you all can get a doc to really LISTEN. It's a power thing and most do not wnat you to know more than they do. Get informed. See if you can find some answers for yourself. God bless you all & good luck too....also, if you want to share more let me know.

Your house can absolutely make you sick. A couple of my friends just had to evacuate their house because they never really cleaned it all that much and there's a high mold threshold in there now. I can't even believe it happened to the poor guys. It's true that your surroundings can affect you and your health!

Oh My Goodness
I was completely health until we moved into our house. Now I am dizzy all the time with headaces and I was diagnosed with an irregular heart rate which was fixed.
We have had three animals die in one of the rooms and now all my kids are feeling weird.
Can anyone help?
We have had all the ducting changed, drywall changed we have found leaks but we keep getting sick. I am tired of everyone thinking its all in our heads. Just recently my niece came to live with us and now she is getting sick.

That is very odd! I think that it sounds like you might have some sort of carbon leak or something like that. can you call someone in to investigate the issue?

I have some sort of mold in my bathroom walls but have had it for a long time, I rent my house been here for 3 years. For the last month I have been hurting stiff neck and shoulders, headaches nausea,dizziness kinda feel like my head is fuzzy. What can I do? I don't have money to call people out to do tests.

call the city dept they will come check your house for free then enivormental affairs will tell you how to clean it up all sounds like mold to me