Hi, my child suffers from asthma and I hope to help him by installing air purifier. I am not common with this kind of equipment. Which air purifier is the best?

Hi, a couple of months ago I purchased IQAir Health Pro, since then I notice big difference in the air in my house. My whole family feels better and like we have more energy, and in good mood. I must warn you that this equipment is rather expensive, but according to studies it is the sure way to provide clear air for people with severe allergies. My younger son is allergic to pollen, and in springtime he is trying to stay in house, to avoid allergy complications. This brand I proposed you was chosen in China in hospitals to be the only room air cleaner powerful enough to be used during the SARS outbreak. It contains powerful HyperHEPA filter, providing highest quality of air.