Hello everyone. Im in running more than 15 years. First 7-8 years I didnt pay attention to the shoes I wore. Than there were a lot of injuries heels, knees, back. And all this time I tried to find appropriate running shoes. 3 variants were found:
1) Go to store and test as much as you can.
Minuses: too much time, theres no guaranty in actual conditions running will be such comfortable as in store, unknown durability.
2) Read reviews in magazines, Internet sources (forums, blogs, articles).
Minuses: you don't know people who wrote it and reasons why they wrote reviews. It could be just an advertisement.
3) Ask friends for advice, runners that I know.
Minuses: time is needed, its difficult to aggregate all opinions and extrapolate their conditions on my.
Among these options I prefer the third one. But how to solve the associated problems? And solution was found:
- for men
- for women
With this service you can:
- filter shoes by different parameters (type, pronation control, etc).
- separate(and aggregate) ratings of people you trust. Facebook profile and relations can be used for these purposes.
- For experts in running shoes rating is calculated. Users who need more opinions can detect high-rated experts.
- add/edit shoes description.
Im involved in this project. And Im interested in your opinion about such tool. Any criticism is welcome.
P.S. If you like this site please tell your friends about it.
You know normal feet have a normal-sized arch and will leave a wet footprint that has a flare, but shows the forefoot and heel connected by a broad band. A normal foot lands on the outside of the heel and rolls inwards slightly to absorb shock. Itâ€™s the foot of a runner who is bio mechanically efficient and therefore does not need a motion control shoe.