I have heard interesting thing, that Albendazole is used to treat infections caused by worms such as pork tapeworm and dog tapeworm. That is interesting to me, because I have a friend who uses it. Once I was at his place, he missed a dose and was not so much worried about it. He said that is ok, because he can take the missed dose as soon as he remembers. I would like to hear more about that.

All you said above is true, as well as missed dose of Albendazole. It is important to take missed dose as soon as patient remembers. However, if it is almost time for his next dose, he should skip the dose he missed and take only his next regularly scheduled dose. I hope he knows it is not recommended to take a double dose of this medication. He should stop taking Albendazole and seek emergency medical attention if he experiences an allergic reaction. He might notice this because of swelling of lips, tongue, or face, shortness of breath closing of his throat, or hives. There are also some other, less serious side effects, which are more likely to occur. He needs to continue taking Albendazole and talk to his doctor if he experiences abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting, headache, dizziness or a fever. He has to talk to his doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome. Some medicines may increase the level of Albendazole in the body, so doctor should monitor drug interactions and make adjustments in dosage.