my bf thinks im nt a virgin n so he wants to have sex to find out if im a virgin or nt as he thinks that all girls bleed after loosing virginity... i m realy scared cz im a virgin bt what if i dnt bleed...

No, not all girls bleed when they lose their virginity. All women's bodies are different, so not all have thick hymens that noticeably bleed. Also, some women have broken hymens before sex from rigorous exercise, bike riding, horseback riding, etc.

I want to ask you if you think having sex with your boyfriend is a good idea. He doesn't think you're a virgin and wants to find out if you'll bleed or not? This is only my opinion, but it seems to me that that's a little manipulative and insulting to you. It doesn't seem that he wants to have sex with you because he cares about you. Instead, his intentions seem purely selfish.

If you have sex with him and don't bleed, will he be angry and somehow abusive to you? I just want to present this question to you. As one woman to another, I want to make sure that your first sexual experience is a positive experience.