my girlfriend and i had some physical on the 18th of august and was suppose to get her the 22nd. shes not always accurate, but hasnt had her period for 10 days since the 22nd. yesturday she told me, she saw 5 and over spots. some were red & some were brownish colour. she hasnt felt any signs of getting her period. i looked up at all the possible symptoms that she might have if pregnant, but soo far she hasnt had any of them, other than red and brown colour dots.

i REALLY need to know if my girlfriend can be pregnant, its been 10 days with no period, yet dont feel any pregnant symptoms. PLEASE HELP ME, we are REALLY worried. Thank youuuu so much for your help[/img]

What can I say?? SEX without birth control =pregnancy....

TEENS(IF she is one) do not need parental consent for birth control or abortion services, you just have to know where to go and how to get it.

She needs to take a pregnancy test, because that is the only way to know!

NO! she's NOTTT pregnant. it is totally normall to skip your period for a couple weeks. believe me i'm a girl and that happens to me all the time, and im not pregnant even though i have intimate relashions.