My last period was on April 23rd. Two weeks after my last period I started to have this brown discharge which lasted 2 weeks long.
I never had any brown discharge like that before my period which lasted that long.
After having this brown discharge for 2 weeks it stopped. Then I was supposed to get my period right after this brown discharge stopped but didn't. Now my period is 11 days late.
What could that mean? Could it be stress related?
I am also married, but we usually protect with condoms, except we don't protect and have unprotected sex just when my period is over.
I never took any birth controls in my life.
If someone could let me know what this means I would appreciate it.
Thanks.

I still don't have my period...14days now, but today I feel cranky...

If someone is out there and knows an answer, PLEASE replyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

If not, I guess I have to take a pregnancy test.

Thanks,
Melanie

i started spotting a week before my period was due.i spotted for 17 days and never got my period. i took 2 pregnancy tests and they were negative but i still feel that i could be pregnant because i always have a regular 28 day cycle with 5 days of bleeding

With those problems your best bet is to see your gynecologist..IF you do not have one you need to get one ASAP! Their are a number of PROBLEMS women can have 'down there', and we ALL need to see a gyno for a check up at least once a year!

THEY WILL most likely want to put you on birth cotnrol pills, it will protect you, and stop the bleeding.

Do you have problems religiously with birth control that would cause you to not consider using them?

i was on the pill for a year but stopped in march because i didnt have the money.so i've been having unprotected sex for 3-4 months. oh and im 16 years old. i got a job resently so im going to start the pill again soon.

OH dear... Okay..Unprotected sex can get you pregnant, and although you don't have to have parental consent for an abortion, or any other services like that, it is a pain to go through the process of bypassing parents for something like that. The only reasons I mention that, not implying you would or would not have an abortion, is because I work in a 'clinic' AND do birth control counselling. I like to let TEENS especially know that they have options, because many do not know thses things =)

Planned Parenthood may be a good idea for you, normally for girls under 18, most locations give out FREE birth control.

Your local "Health department" Or Department of health also should give out birth control for free, mainly because it is a state funded effort :-)

Oh yeah, anytime you stop birth control, some women otice that they do have "funny bleeding patterns" for a few months after they stop..

ive always had a regular cycle. even after stopping the pill. i took a hpt but it was negative. i took it two days after period was due. i took it when i was spotting so could that have messed up the test? sometimes i feel nauseous.

oh and i felt like crying for no reason yesterday and two day

IT could be PMS...IF YOU are actualyl late for a period then a pregnancy test SHOULD be acuurate!

WHEN you go off of pills your cycles may not be regualr for awhile! So you may have alonger cycle this month than you expect.