Hello! I have recently started with taking my contraceptive pills and I can't say I know much. My doctor recommended them as a part of my therapy in treatment of irregular periods. Also, I take paracetamol or ibuprofen from time to time. I usually take them to treat my headache. I can't say it is more then twice a month. But, I don't know is it maybe dangerous to take those medicines while taking contraceptive pills at the same time. Is it possible to have some sort of reaction?

Hello! I don't know which contraceptive pills you use. There are so many of them and there are many differences between them. I don't know if you usually read the instructions when you buy them to check possible drug interactions with any other drug you use. From my point of view, I can say it is perfectly safe to take paracetamol or ibuprofen while on the oral contraceptive pill. No problems will occur even when you take them together at the same time.

Hello. I want take contraceptive for stop my cycle, but I always take panadol extra for headeche . My question is there is any contraindications
Thanks

Don’t take frequent doses of ibruphoen it cancels out the pill I fell pregnant off it