Not sure if this is in the right place.

For around 8 months I have had daily headaches, I have been to the doctor and he has determined that it is not a problem, even had an MRI scan. Usually I take one dose of Paracetamol and that's me fine for the rest of the day.

But for the last 3 weeks Paracetamol has not been working as well, I still have a headache later in the day, which I cannot put up with when I have to go to school and out on weekends and have exams coming up.

Another thing is that my head has been feeling very hot for the past few weeks, could this be contributing?

Ibuprofen is not an option as it has never worked for my headaches.

Does anyone know what I can do to make Paracetamol work again?!? Would staying off it for a while help?

I think it may be a problems with your cerebral blood vessels, probably there is a strain in some vessels and there is a insufficient blood supply. The problem can also be in your neck, some of the spinal bone is dislocated and presses one of the vessel which supply the brain with blood. I think you should make some analysis which could determine the exact problems. Acetominophen does not cure headache, it only helps to relieve it for sometime , also the long term use of it is contraindicated, this is also related to Ibuprofen. That is why I suggest you to find the reason of your problems but not treat symptoms

I know but my doctor has determined no problem and says that they are just a stage, I would like to be able to use Paracetamol to get rid of them for the time being.

Did u find a solution to ur headache? Bcos i 've been havin d same prob since d past 5 mnths. And i m on paracetamol too. It maybe due to hormonal changes.