I'm 18 and have been with my boyfriend for almost a year. We have sex regularly but it hurts every time. It's painful when he enters me, during sex and after sex. Sometimes it also hurts when he uses his fingers, and he gets sore a few times too. I also had this problem with a previous sexual partner, occasionally. I've been told I'm quite small 'like a virgin' and it is possible I have a tilted womb (runs in the family). I also may be infertile (could this have something to do with it?). We've tried using lube, that helps sometimes. Am I allergic to his cum? Am I genuinely too small? Is this a 'normal' thing? Help please.

Health Guru
There is no such thing as to small hun it could be just your vagina muscles tighten up when anything tries to enter you i cant think what its called though.
Did you experience a lot of pain when you first tried to have sex or was fingered as that could be the cause.
Your subconscious mind relates sex to being painful so everything tighten up.
Its just a thought what might be the cause

Are you getting wet before sex? I have been told im rather tight by a couple past partners and I have noticed when im not turned completely on it hurts a little bit. Maybe try foreplay longer and really get in the mood and relax. When you get stressed it causes you to worry which then causes you to tense up. Remember sex is fun so take your time and relax. Also you may want to try a different kind of lube because I have went through a few until I found one I liked for me. The other ones would make me sore after sex and I felt raw inside. As far as the tilted womb I would make an appointment with a local gynocologist to make sure everything is physically okay.

use lube lots of it

Health Guru
Using a lot of lube is not always use answer!
Sometimes the problem lies deeper than just not being wet enough!

We use durex play, have tried using others by durex but unfortunately I'm allergic to certain ones. But I think we will try some others, I've heard KY lube is good. Thank you for you're help :)

Health Guru
Hi worried
I think it goes further than you just needing more lubrication.
Do you masturbate and finger your self and does it hurt then when you insert your finger?