Hey!

My boyfriend suggested anal sex and I was completely against it at first but after a while I thought about it and we started small with oral and then his finger but when we actually went to have anal sex it hurt so bad he only got his head in and I made him stop ... what can I do to make it more enjoyable and less painful ... please help !! thanx

ok for one...its going to hurt like hell the first ...3 times you do it
no matter what.
but make sure you use lots of lubrication.
having a condom on wont help if you are.
but lots of lube will help
it will stop hurting after the third time

There is actually a product called anal eaze. It helps to desensitize the back door. You will still feel the pressure but not as much pain. I purchased my products through slumberparties.com Hope this helps.

the best thing besides anal ease would just to relax and breath. it still hurts a bit but nothing unbearable.

Ok at 1st anal sex was very painful by which my bf had to pull out fast. The trick tip that helped me a great deal and the reason why I enjoy it sooo much is simple as RELAXING.. Being at ease is the best tip along with lubricant. Your state of mind in that moment can't think of pain. bcuz that will tense n tighten the entrance more. So just relax n tell him 2 penetrate slowly til you get used 2 it. Aftr a couple more times you will get used to it more. Try it.

do not use anything that desensitises your anus/rectum. it may leave you unable to tell if you have actually received a rectal tear which could be dangerous. i agree with what is stated above, relaxing is the best thing you can do.

i had anal sex with my girlfriend..first i finger her anus witih 2 fingers ..and i use oil .. she enjoy it quite well ..no problem at all..remember to clean ur self after anal sex