question? I had developed a yeast infection. During this time i had protected sex. I found out after that my partner has used a condom that I happen to be allergic to. I called my doctor and was prescribed two doses of (fluconazole 150 mg). All the other symptoms are gone. . . except for a slight soreness around the vaginal opening. Could this be because of an allergic reation to the condom he used?

It makes sense, especially if you know that you have been allergic to the brand of condom that was used.
How did you come to realize: 1) that they had used that brand of condom, and 2) that you were allergic to them before?

Or, are you guessing NOW that you might be allergic to laytex comdoms? Or could it be the spermacide on the condom?

I recently had a baby and right now, condoms are the only contraceptive option for us however, I feel like I have developed an allergy to them (durex featherlite) that I never had before.
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Is there a spermacide associated with those Durex Featherlights?
I'm pretty sure they are laytex. Have you ever had a reaction to laytex before?
Have you tried laytex condoms before?