hii(: I'm 13 and I have been masturbating since like forever.  I didn't know what it was until like last year, even though I was one of the more sexually informed friends in my crowd.  I put two and two together and finally found that that is what I have been doing.  I called it 'pushing' and it just felt good, but I thought I was a weirdo for a while.  Apparently it's normal but I don't know.  Anyway, I am absolutely terrified to finger myself.  I just like get on a corner of a chair and get an orgasm after a bit.  This is extremely embarrassing but I am hoping to get some tips.(: I don't have a detachable shower head and I have tried to get under the bathtub faucet but it's too close to the initial shower wall and my legs are too long to properly get under it.  I just want some tips for the rubbing and maybe fingering! Thanks a lot for the feedback i apologize for the long question!(: xo

I'm 13 too and I've been masturbating for like 2 yrs. I only recently started fingering myself like maybe 3 week ago. It does hurt at first but if u just glide it in slowly it's not so bad. It also helps if u spread ur legs a certain way. But if u still don't want to finger yourself the back of a toothbrush works good and also if u rub ur clitoris it feels good. Just make sure u wash ur hands first. What u can also do is use the handle of like a hairbrush and slide it in ur vagina that way. Just make sure there is no hair on it and u wash it. It sounds weird but it feels really good. I hope I could help :)

Fingering yourself hurts and is scary when you first start trying to do it. It took me like 3 periods to even get the courage to put in a tampon, so I see where you're coming from! If you don't want to do that, you could just rub yourself as opposed to actually fingering. It doesn't hurt if you do it in hot water. Try it in the bath tub.

Well the first time I fingered myself I got scared so I grabbed my dolls plastic stand and I stuck it in my vagina after a while my vag started dripping

I love doing it try watch some porn while doing it (:

I just wash m fingers , make sure your pointing finger and your middle finger r still wet I then stretch in an on the floor star shape for 10 secs then insert the two wet fingers into your vagina. For me it didn't hurt but if it does hurt take your fingers or move your hips from side to side to get comfortable ur whilst ur fingers r inside u , turn your palms up towards ur head and start pushing your fingers up and down against the wall quite firmly. This can give u an ogasm.

If you don't mind me asking, dripping with what??

Youre just a little girl dont do that thing grow up and get married get a life

Hey I'm 13 just do it-it feels gooooood

It is normal and health for teenagers to masturbate. Get over your on sexual hang ups and stop imposing them on others.

I'm thirteen too and it's really scarry. How long dose of take for it to start feeling good

I am 13, i am very nervous about fingering. I think it would be better than rubbing in my case though, but I am so scared

can we go together im 14

I love to do it try to rub it first the slowly go down

HI, can you give me advice I'm 13 and I want to finger myself but I'm scared lol. and I'm turned on why?????