I have tried everything from rubbing my clit to penetrating my fingers into my vagina.I have heard that orgasm is fun and i really want to try it out.Can anyone help me?And I'm too young to get a vibrator.

Health Guru
Hi, your doing right by rubbing your clit but you just may not of been rubbing for long enough to reach orgasm.
Woman will very rarely orgasm from internal stimulation alone unless you can find your gspot.
Carry on with rubbing your clit but make sure you do it with a wet finger or your get sore.
If you would like more help just ask and I'll be happy to give you tips, if you would rather talk in private pm me :-)

Am a girl of 15 years old I really want to orgasm but I jerk off very fast pliz help

Health Guru
hi when ot masturbate do you just rub your clit real fast?

Hi we'll one thing I do is take the end of a random cheep hairbrush and rub my vagina real fast also you can take the brisles of brush or top and just scratch but slowly be sure to have you legs up hope I helped

Health Guru

Hi, please read terms and conditions of this site before you post messages and don't ask for other members personal information please! Thank you.

Relax, be alone, undress, get comfy, feel your body, touch the places that are sensual, move your hand around your clit touch it very gently. Around and around and around, put pressure on your clit with a finger vibrating movements. When you feel comfortable move your fingers to your P~*y. Put one in gently slowly move it in and out you feel the cream cuming if you put this hand from the back the other hand can rub your clit. Don't rush, be gently and you will cum. Enjoy

Just have sex with a experience guy duh he'll make you cum plus more ;)

I know people just put ur hand under ur p***y and hump just do that ckeep ur hand stil or push while ur doing it

well try using yur own fingers  IN

or yu  can use  A DILDO in yr  p***y

or  imagine some guys hard DRY  f**k you both in yr  pusssy  and also  ASS

it makes  yu all WET  & u get ORGASM

well I just usually hump my hand or something firm and read smut. I usually cum after 2 or 3 minutes. I dont usually touch my clit I just put my hand down below and grind and stuff. Hope I helped!

I want to orgasm but I am to young to get a vibrator . I tried rubbing my clit. I don't know where my G-spot is!!! Help me!!!

I am in the same spot as you

Health Guru
Hi blackberries and guest, I see your both at the same stage of not being able to get to orgasm. If you have both tried clitoral stimulation and haven't managed to orgasm then your doing something wrong as your clitoris is your most powerful sexual organ as it has the most nerve endings, it may be small outside but inside it covers a big area. Try taking a nice relaxing bath then go to your room and just lay naked on the bed relax and just read an Erotic story and just start to explore your whole body not just your vagina and making your clit the last place you let your fingers go to then with wet fingers start to stroke your clit and surrounding area at different speeds and just let your body enjoy the feelings you create :-)

I could help you ;)