Ok So i had sex for the first time on September 30th which was a Sunday. I was supposed to Get my Period on October 12th. My Peroid hasn't came yet and I'm starting to become worried. I've researched and have Heard that sex can affect your period especially if it's your first time. Is this True or could i be Pregnant?

Well when was the first day of your last period??? and did you use protection?

The First Day of my last period was September 14th and No.

Uh oh. You could absolutely be pregnant. You were likely ovulating around September 30th which means that was your most fertile time. If you're young, you might just be experiencing an irregular period, but go get yourself a test. Next time use condoms and get yourself on the pill!!

Good luck.

Oh My I'm 16 I really Hope this is just a(n) Irregular time and i plan to go get a test today. I'm So Scared D:

So My Period Came on A Couple Of Days Ago Thanks for Your Info and I'm Definitely Going To get myself on the pill and use protection next time.