So last month on the 12th I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. He pulled out and yes I'm aware that there's a chance you can get pregnant from that. My period was suppose to start on the 27th and 6 days went by and I thought I was pregnant because no period. Finally on the 2nd of September I started. I was 6 days late on my period. My period lasted till the 6th. So yesterday on the 15th I noticed I was bleeding very lightly. And today is the 16th and I'm still bleeding but there is more blood and is darker. I use to be irregular and my period would last two months and I would only be off of it for 1 week and it would come again. I went to a doctor and they put me on birth control to help with my period. It's been 4 years since then and my period hasn't been irregular since then. Im not on birth control since 4 years ago. What could be happening? Am I starting my period early? Help I will give 10 points to the best answer

Were you a virgin before you an your boyfriend had sex?That could cause an irregular period.An how long has it been since you stopped taking your birth control?That may have something to do with it too.

Hope this helps