Alright, well I was a virgin until my boyfriend And I decided to have sex about 2 months and 7 days ago(april 4th) I had my period on the 9th of April and it was the usual 7 day period. So I ended on the 15th. My boyfriend and I have had sex multiple times after my period. We always used a condom. If we didn't use a condom I made sure he pulled out way before he would cum. But the problem is...I haven't had my period since...so I haven't had since my period on april 7th-15th. We bought pregnancy tests. I took 2 of them and they both came back as NOT PREGNANT. I don't know what to do because I'm so worried. My friends have said its because I was a virgin, but I'm still worried. Please help :(

It isn't because you are not longer a virgin! Delayed periods can be from MANY reasons - of course pregnancy is the main one (and also you CAN get pregnant from unprotected sex! Pulling out is NOT going to stop a pregnancy, it might delay it, but you never know if he has a couple of sperm or not! So IF you don't want to be pregnant make sure he ALWAYS wears a condom OK?

So here are the reasons, hormones being unbalanced, just starting with periods, irregular periods, infections, stress, diet and too much exercise! So IF you have been stressing about being pregnant, you can actually cause a thing called "hysterical pregnancy" - you think about it SO much your brain starts believing you ARE pregnant, and starts with the symptoms! There are also other reasons - but these usually have been going on for quite some time!

So just know that the tests - if done right - would DEFINITELY show if you were pregnant! So try and relax and see if it comes on in the next week! Have you been on a strict diet, or too much exercise? IF so just cut back on it, and your period should come on naturally! When we are stressed, or stress out our bodies - with diet and exercise - your brain shuts off function we don't really need (like a period) to save energy! Give it a week, and lets see OK? IF it hasn't come by then, let me know and we can look at other options OK? Good luck honey! You'll be OK!

I play softball and volleyball. So that might be my exercising problem. But I have gained weight, but then again I've been to a lot of graduation parties lately :p so I'm not really worried about gaining weight. But mostly I have been really stressed, about this and more personal reasons. It's also hard to relax when it's summer and all you're surrounded by is your friends wanting to do something or go somewhere and defiantly stupid drama. So I hope I can relax and it'll come. I also have irregular periods, I had irregular before I lost my virginity too, but I would only miss one period and then the next month my period would come... I know always to use protection and I will from now on. Thank you for your help!!

Due to you being young then this is VERY normal - when you have irregular periods or severe pain and clots etc. your periods can be ALL over the place - till later on, when your hormones are all over the place!

I would advise you to go onto the pill - as these can definitely help you balance your periods (and also some help your skin, and can lessen your periods) BUT - and you HAVE to promise me - the computer - and yourself! That IF you do end up going on the pill it is not open season on having sex, and also ALWAYS have your boyfriend use a condom and to pull out and ejaculate into it! NEVER EVER go without a condom OK?

I do keep getting cramps..but they only last like 2 minutes :/ I've told my mother that I would like to get on the pill to regulate my period. And hopefully my appointment will be soon. I promise that I will ALWAYS use protection even if I'm on birth control! I promise!

Good! Because IF you start by being a condom user - no matter what - there will never be those "Oh! Oh!" And the pill does help regulate and help with other things! But just respect yourself enough to not think of this as a Go light - you know what I mean? It's ALL about your sexual health - which is VERY important! And also depending on history's of the guys you might be with! There are still STI's that you can get even using a condom - but these aren't the biggies! - they are genital warts, crabs, the clap - which are all treatable!