im 19 had sex on the 11th and he used the withdrawel technique ...i started wot i thort was my period on the 14th but it was alot alot lighter then normal n lasted 4 dyz normaly it lasts between 5/6 dayz n is quite heavy i have had symptoms of nausea since then.

It sounds like you should take a test alerady! You may be pregnant especialy since you used no protection

the test came up negative should i repeat the test agen in a week or 2 to double check, coz the test result doesnt match my symptoms i rememba feelin da same way with my previous pregnancy except i only found out wen i was in hospital being told i was miscarring i feel ill onn n off nearly all da time feel sleepy and week wid no energy and at times i feel like im about to vomit

maybe its all in your head? Or maybe its just too soon.there may not be enough hcg in your system to show on a test.I had a friend who didn't have a positive pregnancy test untl she was 7 months,and of course by then she knew she was pregnant! good luck