for about 2 months nw...........i been so tired n sick alot. i being tryn to get pregnant since may. i had my cycle every month on da 28th. so july i didnt have a cycle...........but i august i bleed for about 3 days.......n wen i have my cycle its very heavy n dark this time it was bright red......n light da next 2 days. i had sex on mi light days.......but i went to da doctor n took a pregnacy test....n  its was negative.......but i really feel like im prego. i have 3kids already.....so i kno hw it feel to b prego. so could i b pregnant........wats going on?

Hello, I was young when I had my first daughter, and I had no idea how I was feeling when I was pregnant, although I was extremely emotional, tender. When you are sexually active, there is always the possibilities of becoming pregnant or not, or you might have a STD. Either way, you know your body more then anyone, and it is always best to be honest to yourself and loved ones and go and get checked out either way.