I was prescribed vicodin starting in 2004 which I took on and off from then until 2006. I was then switched to percs and then to oxys. April 24 of last year I went into suboxine (sp?) treatment and then switched to subutex when I found out I was pregnant in November.

I started weaning then, I started out on 2 pills a day so 16mg and slowly decreased 1/2 a pill every 2-4 weeks and just went off completely on Friday from 2mg subutex.

I am misreable! I am 24 weeks pregnant and I can't sleep, can't eat, cold sweats, CHILLS, restless legs and body. When will this go away and what can I do to help with this? I know theres not much because I'm pregnant and I am weaning for the specific purpose of having a happy healthy baby and being able to breastfeed....but I am so sick I can barely get out of bed to take care of my 2 1/2 year old and go to work.

right well scrap wot i wrote b4, spoke to doc yesterday n e says 48hrs thats wot he's been told to say but i know for a fact that that is rubbish!!! i am on my 5th day without ANYTHING from 3.6mg of subutex. the first 3 days were hell (not sleeping, irritable, restless, achy, pain, shivers, sweats, you know the symptoms) but it does get better, the 4th day i felt loads better but still not perfect and i woke up 2day the aches have gone but i didnt get more than 4hours slp! grr n i never get outa bed in da mornings! but the aches have gone im jus left wid occasional shivers and sneezing so the worst is most definately over and i am able to function again! i was hoping i would be 100% today but no such luck, however not far off! so not 7-10days im hoping... the only thing i dont know yet is when my sleeping will improve! but on the positive there's more hours in the day for me now lol. hope this helps n member it differs for everyone, depending on how much u were on n for how long n wot dose u come off etc. gudluck peeps 3days n da worst should be over, better than meth! Jus bare wid it, it's better than the alternative. n if anyones got any advice on how to stay clean and keep my addictive mind and cravings at bay, plz let me know x

Ive bin in drug hell now for 13 years and I'm only 30 and also a deep sea fisherman out of Scotland I do a turkey every 2weeks I'm a pill maniac and can easily go 4 days without a wink of sleep I snort suboxone at sea to stay focused and keep the monkey off my back .is there any dangers to snorting that c**p?does anyone know?

keeping busy is key and get someone around you that is aposotive influence someone who gives you the belief you can stay clean you can do it i been clean for nearly 3 years before this slip up by keeping busy and staying away from dinglers x