hiii there!!! my period due date was on the 2nd of august..today is the 7th..so im late 6 days...im not on the birth control pill and ive been having unprotected sex with no morning after pill...i did 2 home pregnancy test and they both come out negative... when should i do the next test? if it comes out negative again can anyone please suggest me anything about why im not coming on my period...i dont have any symptoms of pregnancy,the only thing change i have realised is that i keep needing to pass urine very often.. can anyone please give me some help..many thanx

im sure there is someone out there that can give a clue of its happening to me???

just wait and if your period does not come then take another pregnacy test and let me now how it goes. Iam 9 weeks pregnant

congatrulations! when do u think i should take the other test?

just wait untilt the end of the mounth and if you still don't get it then take a test and let me now how it goes.

i have no period pains what so ever, im 9 days late for my period..i had white discharge but just 2 hours ago i noticed the discharge was slightly pinkish and nowww its light red..for some reason i just dont feel like its not my period...i normaly start my period with alot of pain like few days before my due date and i start with brown discharge then it become dark red. but now i had no brown discharge. white discharge to pinkish and now light red.its not heavy only when i wipe it.can anyone please tell me what is happening to me??? i just dont feel any period pains which is very very unlikely of me not to feel any period pains... any suggestions please reply back to im going mad. many thanx

have no period pains what so ever, im 9 days late for my period..i had white discharge but just 2 hours ago i noticed the discharge was slightly pinkish and nowww its light red..for some reason i just dont feel like its not my period...i normaly start my period with alot of pain like few days before my due date and i start with brown discharge then it become dark red. but now i had no brown discharge. white discharge to pinkish and now light red.its not heavy only when i wipe it.can anyone please tell me what is happening to me??? i just dont feel any period pains which is very very unlikely of me not to feel any period pains... any suggestions please reply back to im going mad. many thanx

get a pregnancy test and see what it says and let me now how it goes

hii! im 15 days late for my period..ive just took another home pregnancy test and still come out negative...on thursday i had a very very light bleeding and it finished by friday so it lasted just a day and i know it wasnt my period... i keep needing to pass urine very often and im having terrible headaches..my moods are always up and down.i can actually kill someone...ive seen my doctor on friday and told her i had very light bleeding for a day and she did a pregnancy test and it was negative.so ive been told to wait another week for my period to start and if it doesnt she will do another pregnancy test but till that time she gave folic acid tablets to take for 14 weeks...im starting to think there is something wrong with me and i dont want to think or feel that way. can anyone give me any ideas of what could be wrong with me because im about to loose my mind thinking ive always had regular periods.so whats happened now?please help me someone...

JUST because you WERE always regular does not mean that it cannot chnage.

AS women, our cycles can abruptly change due to stress, diet, or exercise.

You may not be pregannt at all.