Me n my bf had unprotected sex before my mensus n after i gt mensus but this time there is less flow comparitively to other mensus.. Now m almost finish wid my mensus?? Do i need to worry that i am pregnant? But i feel little pukish feeling sometime? Do i need to worry?

There's a possibility. You should use condoms. I know how uncomfortable for the man they are, but it will save you from baby heartache. I use to hate using condoms but my mom voice plays in my head saying "if you ever get a girl pregnant you're dead" so that kinda stuck with me. But, you never know just stay optimistic and have him wear condoms.

I m just over wid my mensus.. Do u suggest me to check through pregnancy kit will that give me an exact answer?

Yes you really should...that way you will know for sure.

Bt then that is the end result.. Right? I m just confirming that these pregnancy kit are actually right? N which pregnancy kit ? Do u prefer me to use ? According to you

You should go to any drugstore or Walmart get a pregnancy test and test yourself. There's still a chance you might not be though. But, I would need more details free you. I know how nerve wrecking this might be for you.

I had sex before 4 days wen my mensus start.. N i even did'nt had complete sex.. As it was my frst time.. Bt yes i had in unprotected way...i don't know let me just check today.. M lil worried.. Bt if i gt pregnant is there any way to abort through medicine as it is in early stage?

Oh okay...Worse case scenario you are pregnant. There is a way you can get an abortion since you're not physically showing signs of being pregnant.

If you just had a period its most likely that you are not pregnant. Test are usually suppose to be done the day you miss a period. If you are really stressing I would wait 5-7 days and take a test just to make sure and then wait to see if your period comes next month. If not test again.

But i feel like burping.. There is stomach pain and i feel like vomiting as well.. That's y i am lil scared...:(