ok i took birth control pills for barely a month..i didnt finish the pack and during the time i was takin my pills i was not at all sexually active.
2 weeks after i stopped takin da pills..i began being sexually active..my husband n i had sex literally everysingle day for 2 months n this is our 3rd month. in all these months i have gotten my period on time i follow the 21 day cycle but i feel pregnant..i know it sounds crazy but its true....i really wana have a baby n i dont know wats wrong wid me..im goin to da doctor soon but for now i need advice.
3months of unprotected sex constantly n no pregnancy..whats up wid me. im only 20 and i need some answers..somethin in the back of my mind is tellin me im pregnant n da bleedin isnt really a period but its crazy..
help anybody

hey sometimes you can have your period and be pregnant but most women do not have a period..so you said you have had your period,right? is it heavy,light? and how many days does it last? there could be a chance that you are pregnant..and you could not be because you are having your period..so have you taking a test yet to see if you are pregnant? because I think you should just take it in the morning because your HCG level is the highest in the morning..and you said you were going to see your doctor right! so just ask them for blood work to check...and could you keep me posted about this to see if you are pregnant..I would really like to know I am to trying for a baby..so good luck to you..

If your getting your period on time every month, i would say that you are not pregnant yet.
When a couple tries and tries to conceive, meaning constant sex, you are depleting your mans sperm count. Give it a rest and let him build it back up a little.
If you are that accurate with your cycle, try to have your sex fest closer to when you will ovulate. Ovulation usually starts up about 14 days after the FIRST day of your LAST period. There are 2 or 3 good days in there where you could conceive. If you had intercourse a day or 2 BEFORE you began to ovulate, you still have a chance for conception. Sperm will survive in the female for a few days after ejaculation and if you begin ovulation a few days after ejaculation, those little swimmers are just laying and waiting for their opportunity to dig themselves in.
So, to recap for you, space out your sexcapades a little, give your man time to regenerate and pay attention to your cycle. If you think you may be ovulating, take your temperature, orally. If you are ovulating, your temp will slightly elevate by a degree or so. You may have mild cramping near your ovaries and you may notice an increased amount of discharge.

Good luck and keep trying :-D

Hey I do agree with bbfeet9....and to be safe just take a test or do the blood test because it is always possible...good luck trying...

thnx for da replies really appreciate it.
im almost certain that am pregnant but i guess sometimes u can convince yourself of anything
i will get a blood test and let you all know the results.
i took a home pregnancy test bout a month ago n it was negative so ya..
wish me luck