i think i may be pregnant, so i did a HPT quite early on and it came back negative.. i still had that pregnant ''feeling'' so i went to my GP and requested a blood test, it aslo came back negative :( .. i really want to be pregnant.. im still really quite young and this potential pregnancy was not planned however would love if i was :D.. anyway, im still having pregnancy symptons ( think).. feel tired alot, pee alot more than usual, feel bloated, put abit of weight on, contstantly feeling sick and get headaches alot!!! which i never used to suffer from..

i have alos missed a period.. have had some unexpected spotting:s dont actaully know what that was as it only lasted 3days and was really quite light..

is it possible that my blood test result came back wrong? i got it when i was '4weeks' now i think i must be about 8 weeks.

please help!! im so confused!!!!!!! xx

Get another blood test. Or you may be suffering with a "sudo pregnancy" which is where your mind and body act in a way to you being pregnant but you arnt

My issue is related as wit T̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ above one. But I also had another blood test and it came out negative. Its getting 2 another date for my period to come and no signs at all. I rilly wnt to βε̲̣ pregnant my wedding is in less than a month, I wanna βε̲̣ pragnant pls help wit ur advise.